The Lahore Museum, was initially settled in 1865-66 on the site of the corridor or working of the 1864 Punjab Exhibition and later moved to its present site situated on The Mall, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan in 1894.The Museum contains some fine examples of Mughal and Sikh entryways and woodwork and has a vast accumulation of canvases going back to the Mughal, Sikh and British periods. It incorporates a gathering of musical instruments, old adornments, materials, stoneware, and arsenal. There are imperative relics from the Indus Valley civilization, Gandhara and Graeco-Bactrian periods and additionally some Tibetan and Nepalese work in plain view. The exhibition hall has various Greco-Buddhist models, Mughal and Pahari works of art on display.The Fasting Buddha from the Gandhara period is a standout amongst the most celebrated objects of the gallery. The roof of the passage corridor highlights a huge wall painting by prestigious Pakistani craftsmen.